Obama expects more provocations from North Korea
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says he expects North Korea to make "more provocative moves" over the next several weeks.
However, he says his administration does not believe Pyongyang has the capacity to put a nuclear warhead on a ballistic missile. His says his conclusion is based on current intelligence estimates.
A report revealed last week showed that the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency has "moderate confidence" that the North has the knowhow to deliver a nuclear weapon by ballistic missile.
Obama says he hopes the U.S. and international community can contain any further provocations from North Korea and move to resolve the nuclear dispute with the isolated nation through diplomacy.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
North Carolina police release dash cam shooting footage (Warning: Graphic Video)
North Carolina police release shooting footage (Graphic video warning)
West BR to implement traffic flow measures on LA 1 starting Monday
Man claims his severe losses came from contractor, not flood
Local teen prepares for 9th open heart surgery