WBRZ News

No one hurt in morning house fire

Font size

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 12:07 PM by Brett Troxler
Source: BRFD

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: Baton Rouge, Winnebago Street, house fire, BRFD, fire department, fire, space heater

No one was hurt in a morning house fire at 2580 Winnebago street in Baton Rouge.

Around four residents were home at the time of the fire.

The cause was combustibles too close to a space heater, according to Curt Monte with the Baton Rouge Fire Department.

The owner collapsed when firefighters arrived, but she was treated on the scene and not transported.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular