Monday night fire determined to be arson
BATON ROUGE- Authorities say arson is the cause of a fire that took place Monday at a vacant house.
A fire broke out after 11 p.m. at 3524 Delaware Street. Firefighters from the Baton Rouge Fire Department arrived on the scene to find the left rear of the home on fire.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire before it could spread. The rest of the structure did receive smoke damage.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Tuesday's ribbon-cutting ceremony marks official opening of water campus
Thieves steal expensive batteries from cranes, backhoes used to repair flooded road
Court hearing reveals brutal details in molester's murder
Ascension authorities searching for suspect who used counterfeit money
Water campus ribbon cutting