Missing medals? Contact the Natl. Personnel Records Ctr.

Font size

Posted: Dec 14, 2011 5:09 PM by Stephanie Ryan
Updated: Dec 14, 2011 5:09 PM
Source: WBRZ

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: Missing, medals, contact, National, Personnel, Records, Center, link

If you feel that you or a loved one who served in the U. S. armed forces didn't receive all the medals they were due, you can request a records check from the National Personnel Record Center.

Click on the link below to get started.

National Personnel Record Center

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular