Mareno Cucumber Salad Recipe
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Father arrested for using toddler to steal prizes from claw machine
Get ready: The Ascesnion Hot Air Balloon Festival has returned
LSU's historic Long Fieldhouse gets money for renovation work
Environmentalists and West Baton Rouge Parish residents fill parish council chamber against...
Ascension parish school district offers free english classes to spanish speaking parents