Mareno Cucumber Salad Recipe
PRAIRIEVILLE- A couple from Prairieville, Cheri and Jonathan Mareno, sent in their recipe for the perfect cucumber salad.
The recipe is as follows:
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers (the Mareno's use mandolin cucumbers)
- Add a little bit of thinly sliced red onion
- Add apple cider vinegar and red wine vinegar
- Dash Italian Romano Basil Wishbone salad dressing
- Add salt, pepper, California-style garlic powder, dill and a dash of "Slap ya Mama" seasoning
*Optional to add tomatoes
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Capital area prepares for St. Patrick's Day Parade
Student, worker arrested after fist fight between at local high school
Police: Man shot by deputy was having 'psychotic break', linked to nearby...
Video shows fist fight between student, worker at local high school
Visitation for fallen officer Chris Lawton