Malfunctioning A/C motor cause of smoke in hospital

Font size

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 9:26 AM by Andrea Fontenot
Source: BRFD

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: firefighters, hospital, Earl K. Long, Airline Highway, fire

Firefighters say a malfunctioning A/C motor created a lot of smoke in the mechanical room of Earl K. Long Hospital.

The smoke was then blown through the areas serviced by that room including the Emergency Room.

Firefighters arrived to find smoke throughout the area and began to evacuate those areas as a precaution.

Once they determined where the smoke was coming from, they began to blow the smoke out and had the area clear approximately forty-five minutes later.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular