Louding jury requests maps, photos, more
BATON ROUGE - Jurors in the murder trial of "Marlo" Mike Louding requested a number of pieces of evidence this afternoon to help with their deliberations.
Louding is on trial for first-degree murder charges in the death of Terry Boyd, whom he's accused of killing in a hired hit. He also faces separate charges for five other murders committed over a 14-month period.
Investigators claim Torrence Hatch, also known as the rapper Lil Boosier, hired Louding to kill Boyd. Hatch was found not guilty of those charges after prosecutors said Louding, who'd agreed to testify against Hatch, changed his story on the stand.
The jury requested attorneys provide them with the following items from the case:
1. Diagram/layout of Boyd's home
2. Crime scene photos from Boyd's home
3. Bullet casings
4. Cell phone records
5. Picture of Louding getting a tattoo
6. Satellite photo of Boyd's house
7. Cell phone triangulation map of Boyd and Boosie houses
8. Time of the Terry Boyd murder
9. Shell station surveillance video where Louding was allegedly stalking one of the victims
News 2's Michael Shingleton will have more details tonight at 5 and 6 p.m.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Sheriff\'s Deputy and daughter slain
Deputy puts up \'grisly\' fight before being killed with daughter by neighbor
Sheriff's office investigating local case of creepy clowns
Thousands of dollars worth of electronics go missing from flooded school
Sheriff's deputy, daughter killed by upset neighbor