Livingston deputies arrest ten suspected drug dealers
SPRINGFIELD- Teams of deputies targeted 19 suspected drug dealers in Livingston Parish.
More than half the suspects had been arrested by noon. Deputies said most of the targets are considered mid- to high-level dealers in the parish. Investigators said the cases are solid because they involve certified informants or narcotics agents making drug deals with the suspects.
Sheriff Jason Ard says the suspects are prone to violence and have become a nuisance to neighborhoods. Deputies will continue to look for the others not captured today.
The office of probation and parole helped with the round up, along with the Denham Springs and Walker Police Departments.
Here is a list of people arrested today, with their charges:
- Joseph Deandre Chester - Crack cocaine distribution
- Robert Obryan Thomas - Crack cocaine distribution, agg. assault with a firearm
- David Lee Scott - Crack cocaine distribution, cocaine distribution in the presence of a minor
- Shabass Dantzler - Crack cocaine distribution
- Lawrence Hutchinson - Distribution of hydrocodone
- Daishawn Dantzler - Crack cocaine distribution
- Marcus Williams - Principal to crack cocaine distribution
- Elijah Scott - Crack cocaine distribution
- Alden Matthew Allen - Suboxone distribution
- Donald Hutcherson - Crack cocaine distribution