Lava Cantina - Shrimp Tacos
4 oz. shrimp
½ oz. olive oil
1 Tsp. diced onions
1 Tsp. diced green bell pepper
½ Tsp diced Serrano peppers
½ Tsp. minced garlic
Pinch of Mexican spice
1 Tsp. of tequila
1 oz. veggie mix
1 oz. shredded lettuce
½ oz. shredded cheese
½ oz. pico de gallo
½ oz. sour cream
1. Pour the oil in sauté pan at medium fire.
2. Place the onions and bell pepper and let them get soft.
3. Add the shrimp, garlic, Serrano peppers and Mexican seasoning.
4. Cook for 7 minutes until shrimp are cooked.
5. Deglaze the pan with tequila and let it sit for 1 minte
6. Place veggie mix in the flour tortilla, add the shrimp, then lettuce, cheese and pico.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Flash flood watch issued, sandbags available for EBR residents
Church fundraiser nearly derailed after thief steals $10,000 barbecue pit
Residents in Ascension Parish subdivision concerned over gator sightings
One hurt in shooting on Topeka Street
Runners raise over $50K for wounded Baton Rouge deputies