Lava Cantina - Mexican Se' Bon Shrimp
Mexican Se' Bon Shrimp
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. chorizo
1 lb. shrimp
2 tsp. Tony's seasoning
½ cup onions
¼ cup diced Serrano peppers
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
8 oz tomato sauce
14 oz. tomatoes
2 Tbsp. chipotle
1/4 cup tequila
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
2. When hot, add chorizo and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add peppers and onions and cook until translucent.
4. Mix shrimp, Tony's, and garlic separately until fully coated.
5. Add shrimp mixture, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chipotle, and tequila to the pan and cook until shrimp are fully cooked.
6. Serve immediately over Mexican rice.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Murder suspect wanted in Livingston Parish arrested in Florida
Prairieville man arrested for impersonating a police officer
State officials respond to The Investigative Unit's report on Hwy 190 in...
Cemetery still working to identify bodies disturbed by August flood
Walker subdivision still having drainage problems