Lava Cantina - Mexican Se' Bon Shrimp
Mexican Se' Bon Shrimp
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. chorizo
1 lb. shrimp
2 tsp. Tony's seasoning
½ cup onions
¼ cup diced Serrano peppers
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
8 oz tomato sauce
14 oz. tomatoes
2 Tbsp. chipotle
1/4 cup tequila
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
2. When hot, add chorizo and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add peppers and onions and cook until translucent.
4. Mix shrimp, Tony's, and garlic separately until fully coated.
5. Add shrimp mixture, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chipotle, and tequila to the pan and cook until shrimp are fully cooked.
6. Serve immediately over Mexican rice.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Officers, teens discuss difficult issues at Baton Rouge conference
EBR sheriff's deputy changing tire goes viral
New Roads community commemorates Memorial Day with a 'blessing of the boats'
Crews respond to fire at abandoned house on Lobelia Avenue
Video of EBR sheriff's deputy changing tire goes viral