Lava Cantina - Huevos con Papas
Huevos con Papas
1/2 oz green bell pepper
1/2 oz red bell pepper
1/2 tsp Tony's seasoning
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 oz onions
1/2 oz pico de gallo
1 oz ranchera sauce
1/2 avocado diced
1/2 oz sour cream
1. Saute peppers and onions in 1/2 oz. oil until cooked.
2. Add two eggs, spices, and ranchera sauce and scramble with the veggies.
3. Fry two tortillas until crispy.
4. Toss with 3 oz. of parboiled red potatoes until they are coated.
5. Place two fried tortillas on a plate.
6. Place egg and potato mix on top of the tortillas.
7. Top with fresh pico, diced avocado and sour cream; serve.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Sen. Troy Brown will spend the weekend in jail
Spanish Town Parade asks for usual irreverence but inclusion
Residents on edge as Comite River crests above flood stage
Baton Rouge residents gather to watch Trump's inauguration
Police believe illegal immigrant could be tied to other sex crimes