Interstate routes closed at several points by high water
BATON ROUGE - Flood water covering multiple lanes of the interstate have resulted in on and off closures throughout the day.
Here are the latest interstate closures as of 8:30 p.m.:
- I-10 West is now open at Highland Road.
- I-10 East is now open at Bluebonnet Boulevard.
- I-12 East and West remain closed between LA 43 (Albany) and I-55 (Hammond) due to flooding.
- I-12 West is closed at Range Avenue due to flooding.
- I-12 East is closed at US 61 (Airline Highway) due to flooding.
- I-10 East at US 165 is closed to traffic due to flooding in the area. Traffic is being diverted onto US 165.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Edwards rallies union support: 'Elections have consequences'
A classroom of 5th graders made a mother's Thanksgiving with a simple...
Lee High School will get football program next year
Locals pack the streets for White Light Night
Saying goodbye: Beauregard Gallery and Bistro closing its doors