Hunt for 2 in French shooting that killed 12; 1 surrenders
PARIS, France - French Prime Minister Manuel Valls says there were "several arrests" overnight in the hunt for two suspects in the deadly shooting at a satirical newspaper.
In an interview with RTL radio Thursday, Valls said preventing another attack "is our main concern," as he explained why authorities released photos of the two men along with a plea for witnesses to come forward.
Twelve people died in the attack on the offices of Charlie Hebdo, a weekly newspaper that had been threatened before for its caricatures of the Prophet Muhammed. France declared a national day of mourning on Thursday.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Parent posts video of toddler scaling pool ladder as a warning to...
Ascension Parish Council to vote on two roundabouts along Highway 930
OMV fines collected surpasses $115 million
Home security camera captures 'gustnado' moving through Gonzales
Despite confession, former East Feliciana Coroner enters not guilty pleas