WBRZ News

House fire in Baton Rouge

Font size

Posted: Oct 13, 2010 9:12 AM by Andrea Fontenot
Updated: Oct 13, 2010 9:14 AM
Source: St. George Fire Department

  Rating: 3.0 (3 votes)

Topics: Firefighters, electrical, house, fire, O'Neal Lane, Braden Patrick Drive

Firefighters say an electrical problem caused a house fire off of Jones Creek Road.

It happened around 2 a.m. Wednesday at 3628 Braden Patrick Drive.

Fire officials say the couple's smoke detector alerted them, and they were able to get out safely.

One room was destroyed, but the home has smoke and water damage.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular