House caught on fire due to electrical malfunction
BATON ROUGE- An electrical malfunction is to blame for a house fire in Baton Rouge where a family of four lived.
It happened Sunday evening around 5 in the in the 5000 block of Frey St. just north of an apartment fire that started two minutes earlier.
Fire officials say they were able to contain the flames to the bedroom where the fire started.
The home received light smoke damage, and no injuries were reported.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Capital area prepares for St. Patrick's Day Parade
Student, worker arrested after fist fight between at local high school
Police: Man shot by deputy was having 'psychotic break', linked to nearby...
Video shows fist fight between student, worker at local high school
Visitation for fallen officer Chris Lawton