News

Grease fire injures woman in Baton Rouge

Font size

Posted: Jul 18, 2010 2:03 PM by Chris Nakamoto
Updated: Jul 18, 2010 2:03 PM
Source: WBRZ

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: Fire, grease, Baton Rouge, WBRZ

Fire investigators are on the scene of a working house fire that injured a woman in Baton Rouge.

It happened just before 2pm at a home near Chestnut and Madison.

News 2 has learned the woman inside, received burns to her arms and legs. Preliminary information shows the fire may have been started by hot grease on the stove.

We'll have more information on News 2 at 5:30.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular