Girl burned playing with gas
VICTORVILLE, CALIFORNIA- A girl who was burned when she and her friends lighted a glass jar of gasoline is recovering from injuries.
It happened in a playhouse after three girls removed the gas from an all-terrain vehicle.
They put the liquid in a glass jar and took it to the playhouse behind a home.
The girls set the jar on fire but were startled by an adult and the jar was knocked over, igniting the clothes of the girl.
The adult and the other girls smothered the flames with a blanket.
The youngster is described as a pre-teen but authorities wouldn't release her age.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Gunfire outside Sorrento landfill escalates enviromental fight
Reported two alarm apartment fire on Titian Ave. near N Donmoor Ave.
20-year-old wanted for shooting near Doe's restaurant on Government Street
Legally blind teacher works, can't get disability assistance
Community gathers to honor Martin Luther King Jr. on MLK Day