Friday night fire heavily damages home
BATON ROUGE - The Red Cross is now helping a family of 6 after an accidental cooking fire. Fire investigators say it started when a pot was left on a stove, but everyone is okay.
Parts of the house were heavily damaged due to the flames and the other remaining sections of the home sustained heavy smoke and water damage.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Soldier reunites with family and friends at Baton Rouge airport
Teen crash victim remembered with balloon release
After a dozen floods, man moves into flood-free home
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: State Police back out of investigation into Sheriff Captain
Mother in critical condition after shooting on Lake Lawford Ct.