Five wanted for not appearing in court in Ascension Parish
GONZALES – Deputies in Ascension Parish are looking for five individuals who failed to appear in court for felony charges.
According to a statement from Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office, the following individuals ignored their court date and led to a bench warrant being issued for failure to appear.
- Joseph Babin, 31, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for second-degree cruelty to juveniles.
- Nicholas Massey, 36, is wanted on felony bench warrant for possession of scheduled 2 and scheduled 4drugs, firearm by a convicted felon, illegal carrying of weapons, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to yield.
- Jessie Cowart, 25, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for theft.
- Tommy Mitchell, 42, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for domestic violence aggravated assault.
- Travis Braud, 55, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for possession of scheduled 2 drugs.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of any of these individuals is asked to contact APSO at 225-621-4636.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Instant Classic: Zachary's late touchdown lifts Broncos past West Monroe 27-24
Zachary wins back to back titles after late game winning touchdown
John Curtis blows out Catholic High to win their 27th state title
U-High Cubs go back-to-back for first time in program history
Amite snaps 14-year title drought