Five wanted for not appearing in court in Ascension Parish
GONZALES – Deputies in Ascension Parish are looking for five individuals who failed to appear in court for felony charges.
According to a statement from Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office, the following individuals ignored their court date and led to a bench warrant being issued for failure to appear.
- Joseph Babin, 31, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for second-degree cruelty to juveniles.
- Nicholas Massey, 36, is wanted on felony bench warrant for possession of scheduled 2 and scheduled 4drugs, firearm by a convicted felon, illegal carrying of weapons, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to yield.
- Jessie Cowart, 25, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for theft.
- Tommy Mitchell, 42, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for domestic violence aggravated assault.
- Travis Braud, 55, is wanted on a felony bench warrant for possession of scheduled 2 drugs.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of any of these individuals is asked to contact APSO at 225-621-4636.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Governor Edwards gives updates on Tropical Storm Cindy
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: Convicted former CATS Board member involved in more questionable activities
Volunteers help St. Martin Parish residents prepare for Tropical Storm Cindy
DPW cleaning out ditches in EBR as Tropical Storm Cindy approaches
EBR Sheriff stationed rescue vehicles ahead of storm