Firefighters respond to overnight fire at Associated Grocers
BATON ROUGE– Scary moments inside Associated Grocers overnight when a fire broke out at the business on Anselmo Lane in Baton Rouge.
Firefighters responded to the fire around 1:30 a.m Monday morning. When they arrived fire and heavy smoke was seen coming from a floor sweeper inside the building
Employees were able to get out building safely.
St. George firefighters were able to put out the flames within 20 minutes with the help of the sprinkler system that keep the fire from spreading.
Fire officials say the damage was limited.