Fire started by man working on motorcycle
CENTRAL- Firefighters said a shop fire was accidentally started by someone working on a motorcycle.
Just before 10 p.m. Wednesday, emergency crews were dispatched to a large fire on Wax Road.
When they arrived, crews found a workshop engulfed in flames. No one was injured.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
North Carolina police release dash cam shooting footage (Warning: Graphic Video)
North Carolina police release shooting footage (Graphic video warning)
West BR to implement traffic flow measures on LA 1 starting Monday
Man claims his severe losses came from contractor, not flood
Local teen prepares for 9th open heart surgery