Fire: One dead in house fire
BATON ROUGE - Fire officials say a 90-year-old man was killed as a result of an accidental fire. His 87-year-old wife rescued by fire fighters.
Officials say it was an electrical fire. It started in a bedroom and was put out before it spread.
It happened on the 1500 block of Bay street near 15th street in a single family house. The fire caused about $10,000 in damage.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
EBR court employee accused of falsifying hundreds of drug tests arrested
Officials: Woman found tied up, shot to death inside Zachary home
State investigating daycare after misbehaving toddler allegedly locked in bathroom
'This is an evil world': husband reacts to wife's murder
Become an officer: BRPD to hold Open House event