Fire damages apartment in complex near LSU
BATON ROUGE - Two units at an apartment complex near LSU received heavy smoke damage from a fire Saturday night.
The grease fire began around 7:15 p.m. in the complex at the intersection of Janet Ave. and West Parker Blvd. According to Curte Monte with the Baton Rouge Fire Department, two people were in the unit when the fire started and weren't injured.
Fire investigators estimate the blaze cost $60,000 in damage.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Recommendation from LSU Greek task force: Tailgating at chapter houses, not Parade...
A look back: Billy Graham brings ministry to Tiger Stadium
UPDATE: Mother upset with investigation involving infant
Evangelist Billy Graham dies at age 99; reached millions
WATCH: Flight attendant rocks child asleep for tired mom