Family safe after morning fire in St. George
BATON ROUGE - Two adults and one child are safe Wednesday morning after their house trailer caught fire, according to St. George Fire officials.
The St. George Fire Department contained the fire to a rear bedroom at 5:10 a.m. but firefighters were unable to save the trailer. Investigators said the fire started by accident, but they didn't know how it started yet.
The Red Cross was called to assist the victims.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Surveillance video shows man stealing equipment intended for disabled children's fundraiser
Former BREC commissioner fatally shot outside home; Possibly connected to other shootings
Governor announces $10 million for Southern University infrastructure project
Suspect in killing of black men appears before judge today
WATCH: Man released from prison 13 years after wrongful murder conviction