Family displaced after fireworks damage trailer on Victoria Drive
BATON ROUGE - Officials said a blaze that destroyed a family's trailer was caused by fireworks.
The fire occurred on Victoria Drive near Calumet Street around 7:45 p.m.
Baton Rouge Fire Department officials later confirmed the fire began after fireworks were lit somewhere near the trailer.
Authorities say the fire burnt the porch and under the trailer.
A family of four was displaced because of the damage to the trailer, according to officials.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
LSU caretakers respond to Mike the Tiger pouncing video
Some Metro Councilmemebers like new road tax plan better than last one
Asian carp a growing concern for fisherman
Remains of local Marine killed in car crash return home Wednesday
Raising Cane's employees fired over video showing unsanitary behavior
LSU Track star Aleia Hobbs happy she could represent her home state...
14-year-old CoCo Gauff wants to be the next star in pro tennis
Pete Jenkins reflects on 2017 season
Temeka Johnson basketball camp about more than the game
Saints looking to fill backfield void during Ingram's 4-game absence