Posted: Sep 4, 2012 11:15 AM
Updated: Sep 4, 2012 11:15 AM
Source: St. Tammany Sheriff's Office
ABITA SPRINGS - A man died after being electrocuted in the Abita Springs area, according to Sgt. Sean Beavers with the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office.
It happened Saturday morning at a home in the 20000 block of Lowe Davis Road.
Deputies say a 67-year-old man, who was an electrician, was injured while working on the electric system at the home.
The victim, whose name has not been released, was taken to a hospital where he died from his injuries.