Electrical short sparks house fire in Baton Rouge

Font size

Posted: Apr 20, 2010 6:08 AM by Andrea Fontenot
Source: BRFD

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: house, fire, Maryland Street, car, electrical, short, children, Red Cross, firefighters, Baton Rouge Fire Department

An electrical short under the hood of a parked car sparked a house fire at 2044 Maryland Street around 3 a.m.

The car was parked in front and the fire spread to the home.

Children sleeping in front of the house noticed the flames and everyone got out safely.

The fire destroyed the car and caused damage to the living room in the front of the house.

The rest of the house has smoke damage.

Red Cross is assisting the family.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular