News

Electrical short causes house fire in Baton Rouge

Font size

Posted: Jun 15, 2010 8:57 AM by Andrea Fontenot
Source: BRFD

  Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)

Topics: Baton Rouge, firefighters, fire, electrical, short, house, Florence Street

Baton Rouge firefighters say an electrical short caused a house fire at 792 Florence Street.

Firefighters say the fire started around 5 a.m. Tuesday near the roof in an attic space that was converted into a bedroom.

The fire broke went through the roof, but was contained to that area.

The home also has water damage.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular