Electrical malfunction to blame for house fire
BATON ROUGE- An electrical malfunction is to blame for a house fire in Baton Rouge.
It happened Wednesday morning around 10 in the 3600 block of Clayton Sr.
Flames were coming from the side and rear of the house when firefighters arrived.
The home received fire and smoke damage.
The family who lived there was not home at the time of the fire.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Lawmakers prepare for third special session this year
Parkview Baptist teen preps for national rodeo
Dangerous hole in Zachary neighborhood posing serious threat, residents concerned
Power restored after storms pound East Baton Rouge again Friday
Mayor-president pushing for new sales tax to improve East Baton Rouge traffic
Temeka Johnson basketball camp about more than the game
Saints looking to fill backfield void during Ingram's 4-game absence
Saints RB Mark Ingram says he's 'not angry' with his contract
Sean Payton's coaching style propels him into 13th year with Saints
New coach excited to change basketball culture at Southern