Dog reunited with firefighters who rescued him
"Boo" was saved from a burning home in Chico, California, about 90 miles north of Sacramento. He was found unresponsive, firefighters and medics saved him just before he inhaled a fatal amount of smoke.
Residents in Chico are raising money to assist the homeowner, a single mother of one. So far, they have raised $3,000 of their $10,000 goal.
You can view the GoFundMe by clicking here: https://www.gofundme.com/alexxlovesmorty
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
The Louisiana Red Cross gives out free smoke alarms in two neighborhoods
LSU to wear uniforms saluting fallen WWI heroes Saturday
Mega Millions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday drawing
Power restored in downtown Baton Rouge after electrical fire causes hours-long outage
Frustrated commuters call for officials to "raise hell" after Sunshine Bridge closure