Convenience store fire under investigation
BATON ROUGE - Investigators are looking into what started a fire at a convenience store in Baton Rouge this morning.
It happened just after 11 a.m. at the Stop and Go #1 in the 2600 block of Thomas Road.
Firefighters arrived to find the fire behind the counter of the store. It was quickly put out.
Damage was contained to the wall and merchandise in the store. No one was hurt.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Police: Boyfriend beats 76-year-old woman to death after smoking mojo
News 2 at Noon - Charles Steinberg talks sports funding
Business owner fed up with trash pile in local shopping center
Fraternity at center of Max Gruver death banned from LSU through 2032
Crews experiencing yard waste overload