Chemical spill at school not serious, authorities report
GONZALES - A fury of activity surrounded a high school here Tuesday afternoon after a shelving mishap.
Numerous first responders responded to Ascension Christian for a possible hazardous materials situation. Dispatchers alerted an ambulance, firefighters and sheriff's deputies that a shelf collapsed spilling chemicals on a teacher.
There were no injuries and the adult was not transported to the hospital.
Follow the publisher of this post on Twitter: @treyschmaltz
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Anti-abuse organizations speak out after recent child murders
Memorial set up after popular truck stop tiger euthanized due to health...
Paramedic recounts saving newborn left on doorstep
Raising Cane's announces partnership with Southern University
WANTED: Man pulling on door handles in Ascension Parish subdivision