Chef of the Month - Shrimp Breaux Bridge
To make the Spicy Cream Sauce:
¾ teaspoon cajun seasoning
1 cup alfredo sauce (your favorite brand)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine seasoning with the alfredo sauce.
2. Allow the sauce to "rest" for 30 minutes before using, allowing the spices to rehydrate.
½ oz. corn oil
6 oz. shrimp
¼ cup chopped green onions
8 oz. spicy cream sauce
8 oz. cooked pasta (cook pasta according to the package)
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Add corn oil, shrimp, and green onions to the skillet and cook over medium high heat until shrimp are pink and curly.
2. Add the spicy cream sauce and bring to a boil.
3. Add cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat.
4. Pour the contents of the skillet into a bowl and garnish with parmesan cheese.