Chef of the Month- Ninfa's Tacos Musicos
BATON ROUGE - Our Chef of the Month, Nando Cuellar from Ninfa's joined JP in the kitchen Wednesday to make Tacos Musicos, a dish so good it will make you want to sing.
1. Slow roasted pork shoulder
2. Diced onions
3. Diced jalapeño
4. Diced tomatoes
5. Corn tortillas
6. Avocado slices
7. Tomatillo salsa
1. Melt some butter in a sauté pan.
2. Sauté the onions & jalapeños 5 mins on med high heat.
3. Add tomatoes, sauté for 5 more mins.
4. Add pulled pork and sauté another 5 mins.
5. Salt & pepper to taste.
6. Cook your corn tortillas.
7. Garnish with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and avocado slices.
8. Serve with rice, charra beans & fresh tomatillo salsa.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Sen. Troy Brown will spend the weekend in jail
Spanish Town Parade asks for usual irreverence but inclusion
Residents on edge as Comite River crests above flood stage
Baton Rouge residents gather to watch Trump's inauguration
Police believe illegal immigrant could be tied to other sex crimes