Chef of the Month- Ninfa's Tacos Musicos
BATON ROUGE - Our Chef of the Month, Nando Cuellar from Ninfa's joined JP in the kitchen Wednesday to make Tacos Musicos, a dish so good it will make you want to sing.
1. Slow roasted pork shoulder
2. Diced onions
3. Diced jalapeño
4. Diced tomatoes
5. Corn tortillas
6. Avocado slices
7. Tomatillo salsa
1. Melt some butter in a sauté pan.
2. Sauté the onions & jalapeños 5 mins on med high heat.
3. Add tomatoes, sauté for 5 more mins.
4. Add pulled pork and sauté another 5 mins.
5. Salt & pepper to taste.
6. Cook your corn tortillas.
7. Garnish with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and avocado slices.
8. Serve with rice, charra beans & fresh tomatillo salsa.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Child killed in crash on west side, driver charged
Vehicle burglaries on the rise in Ascension Parish
La, Miss abortion laws similar to overturned Texas law
Paramedic describes chaotic scene after getting hit by alleged drunk driver
Blessings on the Bayou lends helping hand to Labadieville homeowners