Chef of the Month- Ninfa's Tacos Musicos
BATON ROUGE - Our Chef of the Month, Nando Cuellar from Ninfa's joined JP in the kitchen Wednesday to make Tacos Musicos, a dish so good it will make you want to sing.
1. Slow roasted pork shoulder
2. Diced onions
3. Diced jalapeño
4. Diced tomatoes
5. Corn tortillas
6. Avocado slices
7. Tomatillo salsa
1. Melt some butter in a sauté pan.
2. Sauté the onions & jalapeños 5 mins on med high heat.
3. Add tomatoes, sauté for 5 more mins.
4. Add pulled pork and sauté another 5 mins.
5. Salt & pepper to taste.
6. Cook your corn tortillas.
7. Garnish with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and avocado slices.
8. Serve with rice, charra beans & fresh tomatillo salsa.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Flood victims could qualify for new bathroom, kitchen
New details on Vice President Mike Pence's visit to Baton Rouge Wednesday
Cop's alleged racist messages on gay chat app under investigation
Scotlandville High honors 17-year-old cancer victim at graduation ceremony
2 escape house fire on Woodglynn Drive