BRFD responded to fire at apartment complex Thursday
BATON ROUGE- The Baton Rouge Fire Department responded to a reported fire Thursday afternoon at the Canterbury Square apartment complex.
Light smoke was seen coming from one of the apartment’s buildings and firefighters worked to ventilate one of the apartments.
WBRZ was on the scene. The fire was extinguished and there are no reported injuries as of 4 p.m. Thursday.
There's light smoke come from back of Building G. Firefighters are ventilating one of the upstairs apartments. @WBRZ— BrettBuffingtonWBRZ (@BrettBuffington) April 28, 2016
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Strong storms roll through Baton Rouge area
Jury convicts deputy marshal for shooting death of boy, dad\'s injuries
At least 3 injured after tree falls on cars near Tara
Beloved cat with microchip went missing, adopted by another family
Hammond school closed Friday due to Norovirus outbreak