BR Fire Dept: Deadly fire in Tigerland
BATON ROUGE - Officials say an overnight fire in Tigerland resulted in a man's death.
The fire department says the man died of smoke inhalation.
According to authorities, the man fell asleep while trying to cook a meal.
Fire officials say the fire burned itself out before they arrived.
No other injuries were reported.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Strong storms roll through Baton Rouge area
Jury convicts deputy marshal for shooting death of boy, dad\'s injuries
At least 3 injured after tree falls on cars near Tara
Beloved cat with microchip went missing, adopted by another family
Hammond school closed Friday due to Norovirus outbreak