BR Fire Dept: Arson overnight
BATON ROUGE - Arson is believed to be the cause of an overnight fire at a Baton Rouge restaurant.
Fire officials say it happened at a wings restaurant on the 4600 block of Plank Road at around 12:30 a-m.
Officials say an outside wall caught fire and the flames spread into the kitchen. The rest of the store had light smoke damage.
There were no injuries.
The fire is still under investigation.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Beloved cat with microchip went missing, adopted by another family
Hammond school closed Friday due to Norovirus outbreak
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: Long-time employee quits, allegations surface over missing money
What are locals saying about the failed health care bill?
Heimlich hero: Video captures student saving friend's life