Bistro Byronz: Grilled mahi with dijon cream
BATON ROUGE- Lent is officially over, so today Chef John Lundin returned to the 2une In Kitchen to cook some delicious grilled mahi with dijon cream. It's the perfect dish to cook for your significant other...or if you're just craving some seafood.
Bistro Byronz: Grilled Mahi with Dijon Cream
- 6 oz. filet mahi
- 4 oz. heavy cream
- 2 oz. white whine
- 1 oz. herbed butter
- 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper
- 1 oz. olive oil
- 6 oz. zucchini and squash (run through a small blade of mandoline)
- 2 oz. marinara
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
1. Sauté the herb butter until it starts to foam.
2. Add dijon mustard and then the white wine.
3. Add the the heavy cream and reduce until it's thick.
For mahi filet:
1. Oil and salt and pepper the mahi filet.
2. Cook thoroughly on the grill.
3. Sauté the vegetables in butter and then toss them in the marinara.
Watch 2une In every Wednesday this month for more delicious meals from Chef John Lundin and Bistro Byronz.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Grace period for flood victim utility disconnections will soon end
State shuts down driving school that left students out in the cold
Family homeless since flood starts fire in abandoned house
Plumbing company sends lien notices to flood victims
Photos: Governor, Pope meet at the Vatican Wednesday