Baton Rouge house fire caused by space heater
Baton Rouge- A space heater is being blamed for a house fire in Baton Rouge.
It happened around noon Thursday in the 2500 block of Madison.
Fire investigators say the heater was placed too close to furniture in the living room.
The house was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived.
No one was hurt.
The Red Cross was called to assist the residents.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Contractor accused of scamming flood victims arrested again
Man arrested for contractor fraud in Baker
Woman who helped save BRPD officer honored for heroic action
Homeowner sick of speeders, speed bumps no use
INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: High ranking captain under investigation accused of payroll fraud