Alarm company alerts homeowner of attic fire
BATON ROUGE - An equipment malfunction is to blame for a fire that sent a man out into the cold overnight.
Fire broke out in the attic of a home on Anglo St. just after 2am Tuesday.
The homeowner was able to get out the house safely after he was awakened by his alarm.
Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to the attic.
The Red Cross is assisting the homeowner.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Protesters join discussion about police reform in Baton Rouge
North Carolina police release dash cam shooting footage (Warning: Graphic Video)
North Carolina police release shooting footage (Graphic video warning)
West BR to implement traffic flow measures on LA 1 starting Monday
Man claims his severe losses came from contractor, not flood