6 finalists for Southern University-Shreveport chancellor
SHREVEPORT - Six semifinalists are in the running for chancellor of Southern University at Shreveport.
The Southern University System Board of Supervisors' Chancellor Search Committee named them Friday as:
- Rodney Ellis, higher education consultant and former chancellor of Central Louisiana Technical and Community College in Alexandria
- Aubra Gantt, vice president for academic outreach and student services for Tarrant County College District in Texas
- Johnny Moore, vice president student and outreach services for Northeast Texas Community College
- Elizabeth D. Swinford, superintendent of the Tuscaloosa County School System
- Sandra Tucker, dean of the School of Nursing at Bethune-Cookman University
- Boyce Williams, president and CEO of The National Alliance of Learning, Inc. in Washington, D.C.
Semifinalists will be interviewed Jan. 29, in Shreveport.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Investigative Unit captures public equipment doing private jobs
Flood victims get pick of $3 million worth of clothes, toys and...
28-year-old arrested for three rapes in October, 2015 murder
Cara's shelter for displaced animals
Iberville Parish man charged in decades old cold case murders