Posted: Jan 4, 2011 2:14 PM
Source: Associated Press
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - The New Orleans coroner's office has identified a fifth victim of last week's deadly warehouse fire.
23-year-old Nicole Pack, of Pittsburgh, died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Last Friday, the coroner's office released the names of four of the eight people who died in the Dec. 28 fire.
Fire officials say the victims lit a fire inside the abandoned building to stay warm and that carbon monoxide fumes likely rendered them unconscious.