2BRokeGuys affordable 12 Days of Christmas
The 2BRokeGuys, Josh Howard and Ryan Chenevert sitdown with Whitney to talk about affordable way to enjoy the holiday season.
The Affordable 12 Days of Chirstmas are:
1) Cookie Exchange- Have a party where everyone brings a dozen cookies to be sampled.
2) Ice Skating at the River center
3) Inexpensive Gift Options- Redbox gift cards, grab a journal and write a personal note of inspiration on the first page, treat your friend out to a local road trip like Natchitoches, St. Francisville or New Orleans
4)Throw and "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Party
5) Spend time at your local nursing home or homeless shelter.
6) Christmas photos around town.
7) Classic movie nights at the Manship and USS Kid
8) Attend a Christmas-centered church service
9) Kiwanis Christmas Parade
10) Hit the great outdoors- Get around a small fire, roast some marshmallows and make some memories.
11) Send someone a thank you note.
12) Turn the tables- We all have that favorite place we like to go for coffee or to eat. We hope that our favorite barista or waiter will be present. How about this season you give them a treat? This can be a card, an extra tip or just some friendly words.
For more information on the 2BRokeGuys, visit www.2brokeguys.org.