15-year-old accused of Plaquemine High School bomb threats arrested
PLAQUEMINE - Sheriff’s deputies in Iberville Parish say a 15-year-old student was arrested in connection with a bomb threat made earlier in the day at Plaquemine High School.
Investigators said they were able to connect the individual to a similar threat received by 911 on Dec. 14, stating that a bomb had been placed at the high school.
Deputies said the juvenile was booked into the Assumption Parish Juvenile Detention Center on two counts of terrorizing.
IPSO’s Sheriff Brett Stassi said the Criminal Investigation Division, including detectives in the computer and high tech crimes section, were instrumental in making the arrest.
Desktop NewsClick to open Continuous News in a sidebar that updates in real-time.
Fake Uber driver robs LSU students, flees scene
Assumption Parish urges residents to get ready with threat of flooding
Residents frustrated over lack of maintenance to North Baton Rouge park
One man, fireman and police officer, gets hero's funeral he deserved
Baton Rouge comes out in force for 33rd Wearin' of the Green...